Hi! Thanks for stopping by the 30 Days of Faves Blog Party hosted here at The Party Plan Coach! Each day Divas from around the World will be highlighting their favorite products from their Home Party Plan line. I will be highlighting my favorite business tips, tools, and inspiration for you to help build your Home Party Plan business. Be sure to check back every day in June to see what’s new!
One of my favorite Recruiting Tools is a Brag Book. Simply put, this is a simple binder full of personal pictures, awards, and thoughts about how your life has been enriched by being a Party Plan Consultant.
Brag Book Recruiting Tool
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
In this Brag Book you should include:
- Your Monthly Bonus checks – I have my first one, and then one from exactly one year later – it is over seven times larger than the first one!
- Any recognition you have received – from the company, from your sponsor, from ANYONE who has given you a pat on the back! Any awards you have won.
- Pictures of any events you have been involved in – Expos, Convention, Regional Trainings, etc. I have my bus pass from my very first Convention in Las Vegas!
- Team pictures – Carry a camera everywhere, and when you meet with your team, get someone to take a snapshot!
- Who you work for – Nope, not your sponsor – Your FAMILY! Share pictures of any trips you have taken thanks to your business, or simply just spending time with the ones you love – being your own boss is GREAT! I even have a picture of my Chihuahua!
The Brag Book can be left out while you are taking orders so everyone can flip through. It is also a great way to keep you motivated – even when you get down, flipping through your Brag Book can remind you why you do this business, and how lucky we all really are to have this gift!!! Check out my old Brag Book: