As an independent business owner it is important you build your own system for success that is unique to yourself, your team and your company.
However, getting started with a system is so much easier when you model one that's already working! That's why the Diva Success System was created.
The Diva Success System is a system you can plug into and use to build your direct sales party plan business.
The Diva Success System is our signature training here at Party Plan Divas! Below you'll find the first few pages from this system so you can get an idea of what's included. The Diva Success System & Workbook PDF is available for purchase for only $25 and you can get it here.
Week 1 – Getting Started
Welcome to your first week of The Diva Success System! This week we are going to focus on building the core foundation for a very stable, successful business. This week we will learn the basic practices and tools that will be used in every aspect of The Diva Success System.
- Order Business Cards – On the first of each month you will want to order a new set of professionally printed business cards. By using The Diva Success System, you will see how important these little cards are to your business. Self- made business cards, no matter how great your printer is, can not compare to professionally printed business cards. Professional business cards will look much better, and you will be respected as a business owner, not just someone who works at home.
- Order Rubber Stamper – This will save time and money, since you will want absolutely everything to have your information on it. You can get a rubber stamp kit at your local office supply store and make it yourself, or order one online. Your company may also have an agreement with a printing company to use your logo – check with your upline. Make sure it is big enough to be easily read, but small enough to be stamped on the back of catalogs, brochures, order forms, flyers, etc. You will want your name, company name, your title (optional) your phone number and website address.
- Develop Your Work Schedule – You will want to design your “office hours” early. One of the greatest things about our industry is truly the ability to make your own hours. Remember that you get out what you put in – so design your schedule around your life and family, but also your goals. It will make it easier for you to have a schedule, and your clients will know early on what to expect from you. Be sure to include your family in this process! They are the most important! Each month you will want to first write out birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, ball games, graduations, etc in your calendar. The Diva Success System Planner will have some of the dates included – it is up to you to add your personal ones. Remember, this System is all about balance!
- Presentation Table – No matter what your product is, an attractive presentation table is crucial. You can find many table accessories to add height, color, and variety to your table. You can also have a “theme” table at different times of the year. This is a great way to add suggestion – for instance, a Tropical table may make your guests think of upcoming vacations! A Holiday table will make your guests think about their shopping list, and where better to buy a unique gift for their loved one?
- Study Your Products – Knowledge is key! (and profits!) Knowing your products inside and out will help you feel more confident and also help you service your clients, both by being able to answer their questions, but also to make recommendations. Study both the features and benefits. Your product catalog is a great place to start. Also make sure you are a “product of the product” – personally using as many products from your product line as possible so you can understand all of the benefits of each one.
Begin Promoting Your Business
- Start taking Action!! – The Party Plan industry is simple! The more people you talk to – the more business you will have! It’s 2021 and MUCH has changed since this training was initially created. In 2020 many people in the direct sales industry were FORCED to work solely online. Now while building online is amazing and works, so is and does going OUT to meet people, too. I suggest you do both (Angela here). Getting out and talking to people is both fun and rewarding. Check your local newspaper for local events or clubs. Take your children to the park and talk to other moms. Join a gym – you will love the results in your health just as much as the results from talking to other members about your business.
- Attitude and Appearance – It is so true what is said about first impressions! When you present yourself as a business owner, you will be treated as such. This goes for both your online and offline appearance. Remember you want people to feel confident inviting you in to their home with their loved ones – make sure you stay professional at all times.
- Social Media Accounts – In today’s market you absolutely must have a social media strategy. Social media has far surpassed any other activity online, and having a strong online presence requires the basic social media accounts. Make sure you have the following:
- Facebook Pages
- Always Have Gardening Gifts – Gardening is the term we use for Marketing, because you want to think of it as “planting seeds” for your business. Always have on hand Gardening Gifts (i.e. business cards, samples, brochures) that are professional and give a great first impression to hand out or send out in the mail at a moments notice.
- Make Your FRANKS list – This is a list of people you already know. Whether you know them by name or not, sit and brainstorm all of the people you know. It is estimated that each person knows 250 people – you just need to remember them all. The FRANKS list – Friends, Relatives, Acquaintances, Neighbors, Kids, and Significant Other) will help you remember everyone.
Gardening your business is the #1 activity to make your business grow. Getting the word out about your business in your local community is the key to booking more home parties, participating in more vendor events, getting more referrals, and more. You should be prepared with “Gardening Gifts” at all times to hand out as you go about your daily tasks – wait staff, bank tellers, receptionists, clerks, etc – but also spend a little time each week actively…..
To continue with this training you can order your own copy of the 50 page Diva Success System & Workbook!
The Diva Success System and Workbook is practical, step by step information on how to set up your direct sales / party plan business!
Here are the topics included:
- Getting Started & Setup for Success
- Simple Steps for Promoting Your Business
- Gardening to “Plant Seeds” for Future Sales
- “Ready for any Opportunity” Mobile Office Creation
- Booking Parties is Easy When You Have a System
- Example Hostess Letter, Guest List & Games
- Hosting a Successful Party
- How to Host an Open House
- Brag Book Creation
- Leadership Basics 101
- 90 Day Action Planner (6 pages)
- Meeting Ideas
- Customer Care for Long-Term Sales!
If you decide to download this training, implement it fully and don't start to see incredible results then you'll get your money back. This system WORKS if you work it!~
Here's a peek at the full book:
Save $10 with coupon code: workbook