Here is the UPDATED list of the Top Plugins I recommend for all Party Plan Divas blogs:
1. Akismet -the ultimate in blocking spam in your comments. Comes with the standard installation of WordPress. Before getting started with your blog, take a few moments to configure your Akismet plugin.
2. All In One SEO – The “Out of the Box” SEO solution for WordPress.
3. LinkWithin – Provides and image list of “related articles” for your readers to easily click to see more.
4. Contact Form 7 – The easiest solution for collecting information from your readers and guests. Create custom forms will very basic HTML knowledge.
5. All-In-One Events Calendar – Simple yes highly functional Event calendar that displays in its own page or your sidebar. List your parties, open houses, opportunity meetings, conference calls and more!
6. JetPack – Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
7. Facebook Like Box – Facebook Like Box Widget is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. The Like Box enables users to: see how many users already like this page, and which of their friends like it too, read recent posts from the page and Like the page with one click, without needing to visit the page.
8. Shareaholic – Share all of your blog posts seamlessly through numerous Social Media platforms.
9. And The Winner Is… – Easily pulls winners of contests and giveaways from the comments left on that post.
10. Tweet Old Post – Keep even older posts fresh with “Tweet Old Post” which will automatically Tweet URLs of older posts.
There are hundreds of other PlugIns available for WordPress. Comment here and let us know YOUR favorite!