As a direct seller, your hostess is a crucial part of your business – could arguably say the MOST crucial!
Not only do they provide you with a platform to showcase your products and services, but they also help you expand your network.
It’s no wonder that hostess coaching is an essential part of direct selling success.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need Online Party Games Ideas?
Be completely ready to throw and amazing party with the help of this planner.
In this article, we’ll discuss ten best tips for hostess coaching in your direct sell business that will help you establish a great relationship with your hostess and boost your sales.
- Start by setting clear expectations: Before the party, make sure your hostess understands what they need to do, including inviting guests, preparing refreshments, and providing a comfortable space to display your products. Ensure that they are aware of the benefits they’ll receive from hosting a party.
- Communicate regularly: Keep your hostess in the loop by sending them regular updates on the party’s progress. You can use a group chat or email to keep them informed of the RSVPs and share some excitement about the upcoming event.
- Offer support: Offer to assist your hostess in preparing for the party, such as providing product samples, decorating the space, or helping with the refreshments. This will help your hostess feel appreciated and more likely to promote your products.
- Help them understand the rewards: Explain the rewards your hostess will receive, such as free products or discounts, based on the party’s sales. This will help them feel motivated to promote your products to their friends and family.
- Provide resources: Give your hostess resources such as brochures, flyers, and product catalogs that they can share with potential guests. Make sure these resources are branded with your business’s logo and contact information.
- Encourage them to invite everyone: Encourage your hostess to invite everyone they know to the party, including their family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors. The more guests they invite, the more potential customers you’ll have.
- Create a sense of urgency: Encourage your hostess to set a deadline for RSVPs and remind their guests that the party is a limited-time event. This will create a sense of urgency and encourage guests to attend and make a purchase.
- Provide incentives: Offer incentives to guests who make a purchase at the party, such as a discount or a free gift with purchase. This will encourage them to buy and will help you boost your sales.
- Follow up after the party: After the party, follow up with your hostess and guests to thank them for attending and ask for feedback. This will help you improve your future events and build stronger relationships with your customers.
- Plan for future events: Finally, plan for future events with your hostess. Offer to book a follow-up party or provide them with additional resources to promote your products to their network. This will help you establish a long-term partnership and a steady stream of sales.
Hostess coaching is an essential part of direct selling success.
By setting clear expectations, communicating regularly, offering support, providing resources, and incentivizing guests, you can establish a great relationship with your hostess and boost your sales.
Remember to follow up after the party and plan for future events to keep your business growing.
With these ten best tips for hostess coaching in your direct sell business, you’ll be well on your way to success.
Q: How can I incentivize guests to buy at the party?
A: You can offer incentives such as discounts or free gifts with purchase to encourage guests to buy.
Q: Why is hostess coaching important in direct selling?
A: Hostess coaching is important because it helps you establish a great relationship with your hostess and leverage their network to boost sales. It also helps you ensure that your hostess is comfortable hosting a party and has the resources they need to promote your products. Finally, it allows you to plan for future events and build a steady stream of sales.