One of the most important – yet most overlooked aspect of the Direct Sales business is Customer Care. For whatever reason most Consultants see follow up as a big, ugly, green, scary monster and resist picking up that “600 pound phone” to make Customer Care Calls. We procrastinate, make excuses, get analysis paralysis, and then end up beating ourselves up because we never did force ourselves to do it so we have waited too late and now think “what on Earth will I say after this long!?”
We’ve all done it.
The GOOD news though is that the holidays are a great time to reconnect and begin to make up for that lost time. One of my favorite ways to do that – Christmas Photo Cards from VistaPrint!
VistaPrint has dozens of premade templates that you simply upload your own images into and “scale to fit” and they pop them right in! You can then customize the text and voila – a perfect professional Customer Care Christmas Card!! You can include pictures of your products, your logo, YOURSELF – do not forget that!! If it is been a while, they may need the reminder!!
You can keep it as generic as “Happy Holidays from your *Company* Consultant!” or here are some sayings to help get your started with sometime more creative –
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
- Seasons Greetings. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season.
- Wishing you the joy of family, the gift of friends, and the best of everything in 2013.
- A World of Good Wishes. One of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year.
We wish you the compliments of the season and thank you for your support in the past year.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous New Year. Also, expressing our thanks for your business in the past year.
- We appreciate your business and would like to wish you a wonderful Holiday Season!
- Christmas is a good time to think about all you have to be thankful for. You came to mind. Happy Holidays!
- You are one of our celebrations during this Holiday Season.
(my favorite!) There is no time more fitting to say “Thank You” and to wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year of health, happiness and prosperity.
A few additional tips to make your Christmas Photo Cards have even more impact –
- Personally sign each one of them and include a little note like “Excited to work with you in 2013!”
- Always hand write the addresses – it gives it a much more personal touch.
- Use proper titles such as “Mr and Mrs” – even if you are generally more laid back, this is the time to show great respect.
- Mail no later than December 15th to ensure holiday delivery!
- Use the back of the photo cards to include a “Bounce Back Coupon” with a discount for shopping with you in January!